Call for Expressions of Interest for hosting PMAPS 2012
The PMAPS International Society invites applicants to make an expression of interest to write a proposal for hosting the PMAPS Conference in 2012.
Please send your expression of interest via e-mail to:
Dr. Agustín Irizarry Rivera
General Chair PMAPS 2008
Those that respond to this “Call for Expressions of Interest” will receive specific information on what the proposal to host PMAPS 2012 shall address.
In general the proposals should include:
1. An introduction to the activities and interests of the host group, including experience organizing large Conference type events,
2. clear identification of the proposed General Chair and the members of local organizing committee,
3. proposed location and date,
4. a full description of the facilities to be used to host the Conference,
5. conference substance (tutorials, workshops, special sessions, etc),
6. activities of special interest to conference attendees and to companions,
7. proposed budget, including a list of potential financial supporters, and
8. an estimate of registration fee (delegates, students, companions, other).
After receiving the Expressions of Interest the PMAPS International Society will invite detailed proposals for hosting PMAPS in 2012.
Once the review process is completed the host of PMAPS 2012 will be announced during PMAPS 2010, from June 14 to 17, in Singapore. Dr. Lalit Goel (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the General Chair of PMAPS 2010.